Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Summertime fun.

Making slippers in the summer! 
These are a pattern on Ravelry. Basic slipper pattern. 
I have more info on Ravelry, yarn type etc. the cool thing was i knit them on a long weekend, so a pretty quick knit! 

I also found some earrings i made a long time ago and actually put hooks on the fish ones. Today i ordered more hooks as i have several pairs of cheap-ish earrings that need the hooks replaced and i want to finish these!
I am also working on placemats! Almost done. I just have to sew up my short seam holes where i flipped them right-side out. These are reversible paisley/stars. They ended up a bit smaller than i had intended but they are fine. Can't wait to use them on our picnic table!  

And dreaming about a new embroidery project and about 10 other things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment